Black patches in laptop

Sep 4, 2018
Hello!!! My laptop has a thick black line in upper portion which is visible only when it is turned on .i scratched with my fingernails slightly in extreme right to remove it but it worsen the condition.i don't know what to do please help.image
https ://imgur.com/a/vGrLrud

Solution

depends on the model of the laptop, when i changed on my laptop (old HP probook) it was around 200$ (but my country is backwards when it comes to Computers) so i would say around 100$? but dont take my word for it, but you can buy an normal PC monitor and connect it to the laptop its cheaper yes, but then its not for carrying around if you have a external PC monitor. PC monitors are much cheaper
Sep 4, 2018

what will be approx. cost of replacing the panel.i have hp laptop.will it cost lesser than a new monitor??????

zero_l0gic

Great
Aug 17, 2018

depends on the model of the laptop, when i changed on my laptop (old HP probook) it was around 200$ (but my country is backwards when it comes to Computers) so i would say around 100$? but dont take my word for it, but you can buy an normal PC monitor and connect it to the laptop its cheaper yes, but then its not for carrying around if you have a external PC monitor. PC monitors are much cheaper

Solution