BlackBerry Creative Director Caught Tweeting from iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
She is too stupid to be a director of anything. That is like a creative director for Ford, driving a Toyota. People that work for companies like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Rim..... should be instantly fired for using the competitions products. Not fired for actually using them, fired for being too stupid to know why it's wrong.

Blackberry may be in trouble. You would think that this would be clearly spelled out for Miss Keys.

This made my day

sylvez

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2005
Nobody said she HAS to use the Blackberry.
But the fact that she accepted the contract to be BlackBerry's ambassador means that she CANNOT be caught like this - it will only tarnish Blackberry's reputation.
This isn't an advertisement. This is a JOB.
Her JOB is to promote Blackberry, not make 'oopsies' like these then try to cover them up.
Then what's the point of spending those dollars on her?

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Bwhahahaha, fail!

Well - How about just building a better product that people will use - Google, Apple, and MS all manage to get by without celebrity (who have no IT knowledge) spokespeople...

Northwestern

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]frank_drebin[/nom]what blackberry? people still using this outdated techmology[/citation]
What about spelling? People still failing at this?

raytseng

Honorable
May 15, 2012
[citation][nom]frank_drebin[/nom]what blackberry? people still using this outdated techmology[/citation]

You pecked out that message on your iphone or android's virtual keyboard I assume.

dgingeri

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
She probably sold or gave away her old iPhone without wiping it first, and someone else put that tweet up with her account through that old phone. It happens all the time to regular people.

G

I love my iPhone, but clearly,she can't be doing this. Don't endorse anything you don't believe in or would not use.

ven1ger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
[citation][nom]dgingeri[/nom]She probably sold or gave away her old iPhone without wiping it first, and someone else put that tweet up with her account through that old phone. It happens all the time to regular people.[/citation]

To regular people, yes. But she isn't quite regular people, she's a celebrity, she has a publicist, she has a manager they should have thought of exactly what you mention and if she had said something along those lines from day one, then this topic wouldn't have legs. The story is now out and no matter what she says now, the story probably has its own legs now.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ven1ger[/nom]But she isn't quite regular people, she's a celebrity[/citation]
Which means she has the IQ of a houseplant and would promote Zyklon-B in Germany if you paid her enough, she needs the publicist and the manager to make sure she wears whatever brand of running shoe she is being endorsed for this week
She clearly sent the tweet herself because she is dimwitted and the "ZOMG I'm hacxed" comment is her handlers desperately backpedalling before BB asks for it's money back

EddieLomax

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
[citation][nom]dgingeri[/nom]She probably sold or gave away her old iPhone without wiping it first, and someone else put that tweet up with her account through that old phone. It happens all the time to regular people.[/citation]

Yeah, I guess she needed the money fast so sold the only thing of value with all her personal details still on it...

Wait a moment, scrub that thought ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.