Blacklisting phone with various variables

Apr 22, 2024
Couple months ago I bought a Galaxy fold from a company through Amazon. I put it on the Boost network by getting one of those SIM cards but I didn't actually make an account on the network. anyways a girl came out of my house and she took the phone she went to the Boost one app on my phone and changed name to hers some of my information still on it I still have the receipt for the phone. anyways she won't give it back so I was thinking about blacklisting it but if I didn't buy it from Boost Mobile can Boost Mobile still Blacklist the phone and if it was it was an unlocked phone to begin with carrier unlocked so would she just be able to put another sim card in it and basically it will be unlocked again and she'll be able to use it? need help with this

bignastyid

Splendid
Couple months ago I bought a Galaxy fold from a company through Amazon. I put it on the Boost network by getting one of those SIM cards but I didn't actually make an account on the network. anyways a girl came out of my house and she took the phone she went to the Boost one app on my phone and changed name to hers some of my information still on it I still have the receipt for the phone. anyways she won't give it back so I was thinking about blacklisting it but if I didn't buy it from Boost Mobile can Boost Mobile still Blacklist the phone and if it was it was an unlocked phone to begin with carrier unlocked so would she just be able to put another sim card in it and basically it will be unlocked again and she'll be able to use it? need help with this
Just contact the police and report it as stolen.