Solved! Blade zmax pro wont charge won't vibrate and won't turn on

Apr 18, 2019
I have a blade zmax pro , while it was in my pocket I guess it died, I pulled it out and it wouldn't turn on so I put it on the charger. It won't light up saying it's charging . I left it alone for a while and went to turn it on and it won't turn on or do anything. I went and bought a new cord, tried different boxes, tried putting it on a wall charger and my ps3 .. Nothing.. I seen on YouTube they have a small hole you can reset it , and that won't do nothing to it..how can I get my phone working?

Solution
It could be a few things.

1. The battery could have died and need replacing. Which on many phones is hard to do on your own. If it is under warranty still, I would contact the manufacturer about it. If not, you may want to try a local tech.

2. It could also be that the phone overheated while in your pocket and fried something. Which, again, would need to be either looked at by the manufacturer (if under warranty) or by a local tech if not.
It could be a few things.

1. The battery could have died and need replacing. Which on many phones is hard to do on your own. If it is under warranty still, I would contact the manufacturer about it. If not, you may want to try a local tech.

2. It could also be that the phone overheated while in your pocket and fried something. Which, again, would need to be either looked at by the manufacturer (if under warranty) or by a local tech if not.

Reactions: Lil_Savage
Solution