Block Facebook signup login Popup

Douglas_24

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
I am not a member of Facebook, nor do I want to be. When I bring up the Facebook page of a business or organization, I get a Facebook pop-up across the lower part of the page that exhorts me to "sign up" or "log in" to "see more" of the business or organization's information page. Facebook is trying to force us to join to see a website, or suffer a harassing banner partially obscuring the website. Please, how can this pop-up be blocked?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Social Networking 3
K Social Networking 1
P Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 1
R Social Networking 2
G Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 3
J Social Networking 4
U Social Networking 2
N Social Networking 2
A Social Networking 4
M Social Networking 8
D Social Networking 0
L Social Networking 1
R Social Networking 1
R Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
tomsguideUS Social Networking 0
tomsguideUS Social Networking 0
K Social Networking 1
Similar threads
Sir my Facebook account temporarily blocked due to phishing kindly recover my old Facebook account
Endless blocked Facebook account pending photo verification
Someone reported you and Facebook blocked you...
my account was blocked and I can't get back in - how do I retrieve it?
Facebook blocked my account.What can I do? its very immportant to unlock my account its my own fb account
Email is blocked and mobile number is also blocked how add the number in facebook account
Facebook username block
how can i reactivate my blocked facebook account when the number that i used to open the account is no longer in use to be abl
Facebook account was blocked
My Facebook temporarily blocked it asked trusted contacts but I unfriend them in previous days .. please help me
I am blocked from my personal Facebook account for a month and need serious help! (1) Using trusted friends let me reset my p
Facebook blocking and friends
Blocking Bandwith Killers and Social Media Sites (SnapChat, Facebook)
Is it possible for me to block on facebook someone from close friending me but not totally blocking?
how to unlock facebook app from blocked through internet
How do you chat with someone who isn't a friend, after blocking and then unblocking them?
how do I block facebook notifications from particular person
How to Unblock a Blocked Facebook Member Using an Android Smartphone
How To Block Facebook Messenger from Accessing Your Contacts
Does blocking an app stop it from asking questions about you

ASK THE COMMUNITY