Block restricted calls

Solution
For future reference, a bit more information would be extremely helpful when posting your problem.

I am assuming here that you are asking on how to block restricted calls?

If that is the case, well it will really depend on your phone, your carrier/service provider and the apps you have.

Some phones come with the ability to restrict certain types of calls. You would need to check in your phone app. If there isn't the ability there, you can check on your service providers/carriers website, or even call them, to see if they have the option and how you can access it. I know many have it right in your account on their site. A place to choose what kinds of calls to restrict.

If none of those work for you, then you have the option of...
For future reference, a bit more information would be extremely helpful when posting your problem.

I am assuming here that you are asking on how to block restricted calls?

If that is the case, well it will really depend on your phone, your carrier/service provider and the apps you have.

Some phones come with the ability to restrict certain types of calls. You would need to check in your phone app. If there isn't the ability there, you can check on your service providers/carriers website, or even call them, to see if they have the option and how you can access it. I know many have it right in your account on their site. A place to choose what kinds of calls to restrict.

If none of those work for you, then you have the option of searching the Google Play Store for apps that are for blocking calls (and sometimes texts). There are many, so I can't say what one would be better or worse for you.

Solution