Solved! Blocked websites and how to access them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2019
Hey. A couple of weeks ago, I installed a Trust DNS app on my phone to access Dailymotion and some other sites while being away in Russia. And since them I'm wondering why nobody is talking too much about this kind of DNS resolvers? I mean, it works, it doesn't slow down the speed, and in general, it's very convenient, especially when traveling. I understand that VPN adds a whole another level of security. but why bother paying for such simple things as accessing blocked sites?

os_digger

Prominent
Mar 4, 2018
Hey. A couple of weeks ago, I installed a Trust DNS app on my phone to access Dailymotion and some other sites while being away in Russia. And since them I'm wondering why nobody is talking too much about this kind of DNS resolvers? I mean, it works, it doesn't slow down the speed, and in general, it's very convenient, especially when traveling. I understand that VPN adds a whole another level of security. but why bother paying for such simple things as accessing blocked sites?
Now even in web browsers there are various free plugins for accessing sites from the country where this site is blocked. And Opera even has its own VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.