Blue screen boot loop on my pc please help me :(

Jt_c2b

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016
Ok i have a amd a10 7800 8gb ram with amd r9 graphics windows 10 and my computer recently blue screened and the error code it gives me is "kernel security check failure" iv tried looking up videos but still nothing my computer willl blue screen before i can even type my password my pc blue screens again and it just keeps repeating its is ram ? Is my system files currupt? Please help -Jt

Solution
In BIOS, make sure that XMP is not enabled. In your MB manual, it will tell you how to Reset CMOS. Can you boot into safe mode? You mentioned "recently"...Have you done anything different?

NerdIT

Estimable
Jun 6, 2015

Sounds like a problem with Windows, I would try reinstalling the OS.

Usually RAM problems will prevent the system from making it through POST. Enter into your BIOS and see if it showing the correct amount of RAM.

Although since its a "kernel" related error message - I assume its a corrupt Windows install.

Tom72468

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
In BIOS, make sure that XMP is not enabled. In your MB manual, it will tell you how to Reset CMOS. Can you boot into safe mode? You mentioned "recently"...Have you done anything different?

Solution

Jt_c2b

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016

I just restored my pc and its fixed but thanks for the help