Blue screen error in lenovo Z4070!

Pristo1

Prominent
Apr 22, 2017
Hi!
First of all, I don't speak english very good. I have a lenovo laptop Z4070 with almost 1 and a half years, and the following details:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4510U (2000 MHz - 3100 MHz)
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Storage: HDD 1TB (5400rpm)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 820M (2GB)
Intel HD Graphics 4400 (Integrated)
Since December, my laptop started to suffer "micro-freezes" and some stutter that was pretty casual in the beggining (2-3 times per day), but around January the stutter got very noticeable (11-12 times per day and very intense). In February, the stutter was pretty random and nowadays, It's very rare. Nevertheless, since March my laptop started to take a lot of time to run windows (it takes a lot of time to enter to the desktop once I put the password), but sometimes it starts relatively fast (especially in the last days). However, the big problem started this week. Since wednesday, I've recieved this error two times:
(I'm sorry it's in Spanish, but I think you can understand the problem)
Id. de configuración regional: 13322

Información adicional del problema:
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8004B22E10
BCP3: FFFFF80000B9C4D8
BCP4: FFFFFA8004A9DBD0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Archivos que ayudan a describir el problema:
C:\Windows\Minidump\042117-16302-01.dmp
C:\Users\Joaquín Ordoñez T\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-95113-0.sysdata.xml

Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0c0a

Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión:
C:\Windows\system32\es-ES\erofflps.txt

I don't know what this means and what to do. I thought it was the HDD, but "HD tune" didn't find anything corrupted and no errors. So...

What can I do?
How can I stop the BlueScreen and the stutter?
Should I scan the HDD with Crystal disk?
Is it a problem with the hardware or with the software?
A friend recommended me I should install the OS on a SSD... Could this fix the problems?

Please, help me.

Thanks!

Solution
stack overflow in a audio buffer crashed the microsoft hdaudio driver
install sp 1 and you will get a update

you have some sort of problem with your network driver also.
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Netwsw02.sys Sat May 3 14:39:36 2014
I would update to the service pack before I worried about it.

this driver:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ScpVBus.sys Sun May 5 14:31:26 2013
tends to corrupt system memory. (takes a few hours but crashes random components, I never have seen a fix and the installer does not uninstall the driver. you have to use this method: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730875(v=ws.11).aspx

your bios is too new for the USB drivers you have installed, you will have to update to sp1 then install the...

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
-this is a device not responding to a low power request correctly.
generally you would update the BIOS, and the motherboard drivers and the device driver for the device that fails to respond.

windows 7 had these functions turned off by default but driver updates tend to turn them back on. If you can not get a BIOS update you might go into control panel ant set the system for high performance so the drivers do not go into a sleep mode. (it is just a work around)

fix will be a BIOS update and driver updates

note: if you have build 7600 you have to update to service pack 1 or you will just get a bunch of bugchecks when you update drivers (like graphics drivers)
the new drivers no longer work around the old bugs in windows 7 RTM and will just cause the system to bugcheck in old winodows code.

- could not get to your memory dump files, are they shared for public access?

Pristo1

Prominent
Apr 22, 2017

Hi! I'm going to try your fix. Btw, here is the link now open for public access, to check the dmp files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B6igPUaTOZsbNXM1VnJZNWhsN28

Thanks!

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
stack overflow in a audio buffer crashed the microsoft hdaudio driver
install sp 1 and you will get a update

you have some sort of problem with your network driver also.
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Netwsw02.sys Sat May 3 14:39:36 2014
I would update to the service pack before I worried about it.

this driver:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ScpVBus.sys Sun May 5 14:31:26 2013
tends to corrupt system memory. (takes a few hours but crashes random components, I never have seen a fix and the installer does not uninstall the driver. you have to use this method: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730875(v=ws.11).aspx

your bios is too new for the USB drivers you have installed, you will have to update to sp1 then install the motherboard drivers from the motherboard vendors website. (all of them except utilities unless you want them)
basically, USB spec changes in 2012 and 2013 are included in the BIOS and have to have the matching drivers installed or you will get strange lags

Solution

Pristo1

Prominent
Apr 22, 2017

Hi! Thanks for all your help!
Before I start updating to sp1, I have to ask a simple question: Would it be upgrading to windows 8.1 an easier solution? I'm wondering this because this laptop originally had windows 8 and I rebooted it to win7 ultimate.
If I upgrade to windows 8.1, what considerations should I have about the drivers? I'm asking this because I don't want incompatibility problems between my BIOS and the drivers again...
FInally, will I still have to uninstall the \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ScpVBus.sys Sun May 5 14:31:26 2013 if I reboot to w8.1?

Best regards!

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
if you install window 8.1 you will still have to install the motherboard drivers since they are custom.

there were major changes to the USB 2 specifications in 2012 that required your BIOS to be updated along with a windows update and or a motherboard update.

for usb 3.0 there were spec changes in about april 2013 that did the same for usb 3 ports and their BIOS support.

since you had a bios dated after feb of 2012 you need the Usb2.x driver dated after that date so they will both follow the same specfications.

if your motherboard has usb 3.0 ports built in you will have to install the usb 3.0 updates to match the bios version.

note: things get messy with the usb 3.1 updates
there are usb 3.1 generation 1 updates
and usb 3.1 generation 2 updates
some chipsets have their own firmware that you have to update for the USB port or maybe even the device.

Scarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus Driver
has a bug in it, the did not fill out a field in their driver. It results in a memory corruption problem that takes about 8 hours to find. It works ok as long as you reboot your machine rather than letting it sleep for long periods of time.