Solved! Bluetooth Audio Continues to Disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alden66

Great
Jan 29, 2020
stick with 1 thread
I've been here before with basically the same problem. I have an HP ENVY 17, and the Bluetooth will disconnect the speaker after playing for a while. Sometimes it will only go for a minute or to before disconnecting, and other times it will go most of the day without one problem. Now I have a Beats Pill+ Bluetooth speaker, and I thought the trouble was with the speaker, so I purchased a new one, but the issue continued. I've updated all of my Bluetooth drivers as well as all of the Intell drivers that they recommended. I even went to the Power Management tab and unchecked"Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power." And after that, it worked fine for like a day then back at it. While the rest of the computer is working fine, the problem continues, and I was wondering if anyone had an idea. Talk to you soon, hopefully...

Alden66

Great
Jan 29, 2020
I've been here with basically the same problem before. I have an HP ENVY 17, and after playing for a while, the Bluetooth will disconnect the speaker. Often it will only go for a minute or two before disconnecting, and other times without a single problem, it will go most of the day. Now I've got a Beats Pill+ Bluetooth speaker, and I thought the trouble was with the speaker, so I bought a new speaker, but the problem continued. I updated all my Bluetooth drivers, and all the Intel drivers they recommended. I even went to the Power Management tab and unchecked "Allow the computer to switch off this device to save power." And after that, it worked fine for like a day then back at it. While the rest of the computer is working fine, the problem still continues, and I was wondering if anybody had any ideas. Talk to you soon, we hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.