bluetooth get disconnected automatically

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2018
As i connected to my airbuds the bluetooth work properly for some time then it got disconnected automatically after some time its really annoying

Solution
I would try restarting the phone. Then, if it doesn't resolve the issue, try disconnecting the connection and forget it. Restart the phone and then re-input the connection. Lastly, you may want to check the battery for the earbuds you are connecting. If they are in need of replacing, that will cause the loss.
Nov 1, 2018

It's not iHeart...or not JUST iHeart anyway. Same thing is happening to me as being described by everyone else...but it doesn't matter what media I'm playing...even recorded files.
Only exception seems to be phone calls (maybe). I've had more dropped calls than normal lately, but not sure if it's the same issue. Dropped calls happening when I still have good wi-fi signal and not doing wi-fi calling.

Oct 30, 2018

All I can say is I deleted the I-heart app and I have not had the problem since. My Bluetooth connection would drop after leaving home in the morning, at the same spot about 6 houses down the street. That must be the spot where the phone loses wi-fi connection to my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.