bluetooth problem in dell 5537 15R

ahmad14

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
Hi
i bought a 5537 dell laptop and installed a 32bit windows 7, i did installed bluetooth driver for many times but it is not working i have downloaded driver from dell formal page but still i can not use my bluetooth. what should i do?

Solution
By not working explain. Is it even finding bluetooth devices? Typically your bluetooth is in conjunction with your wireless card and it will have a bluetooth driver and wireless driver. Sometimes wireless card drivers are confusing and they list multiple ones since they use multi brand cards. Verify you have the correct driver. I would also look in the device manager to see if you have a yellow warning for your bluetooth.

Dell does have a good support forum online so I would register the product and leave a message like you did her and someone will respond. i recently purchased an Alienware and i was having issue with feedback from my microphone and i asked the question it was an easy fix (checking a box under sound/microphone settings.

orlbuckeye

Distinguished
By not working explain. Is it even finding bluetooth devices? Typically your bluetooth is in conjunction with your wireless card and it will have a bluetooth driver and wireless driver. Sometimes wireless card drivers are confusing and they list multiple ones since they use multi brand cards. Verify you have the correct driver. I would also look in the device manager to see if you have a yellow warning for your bluetooth.

Dell does have a good support forum online so I would register the product and leave a message like you did her and someone will respond. i recently purchased an Alienware and i was having issue with feedback from my microphone and i asked the question it was an easy fix (checking a box under sound/microphone settings.

Solution