Bluetooth problems in windows 10

Boola20

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017
I can't pair my bluetooth headphone, It does not come up on the device list to connect when I open my bluetooth on my laptop, but if I choose the option to send or receive files, the headphones come up, even listed as "headphones" but I can't connect to it via bluetooth to use it as want it to, actually listening things...

Boola20

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017

Oh yeah, it works with my phone, the headphones are working

1. Go to "Control Panel".
2. Click on "Sound".
3. Make sure you are on the "Playback" tab.
4. Right click on the white empty background of the window and make sure "Show disabled devices" and "Show disconnected devices" are checked.
5. See if the headphones were listed then under one of those (disconnected or disabled).
6. You may also want to make sure that the drivers are up to date.

Boola20

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017

Done that, the headphones are not listed there. The driver for the "intel bluetooth" is up to date, but there are four devices listed as "unknown device" and when I try to update them it says that it had " a problem installing driver software for your device", and these four unknown device are "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator"/"Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)"/"Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network"/"Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator" I tried unistalling them and restarting but they still are listed as unknown device