Bluetooth, WiFi problems on Asus Vivobook K570

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2019
I have a new Asus Vivobook K570 laptop, and its working great except for the WiFi and Bluetooth. Sometimes when I try to use Bluetooth, in the settings it says 'Bluetooth not turned on', and the switch to turn it on does not appear. I have tried updating the drivers; it said everything was up to date. Sometimes the WiFi won't work. When its not working, it either shows a connection, or no WiFi networks appear at all. It appears to me that these issues are occurring more and more frequently, although the Bluetooth issues are always more frequent than the WiFi ones. Restarting my laptop usually gets things working again, however it often takes multiple restarts before that happens. If anyone could shed some light on this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

If it is brand new and giving you problems, then you need to either take it back and have them exchange it for a working one, or if past that date (ability to return/exchange) then contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. No new device should give you any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.