bookshelf speakers with wireless remote

bnewcol

Estimable
Jul 3, 2014
I'm looking for simple bookshelf speakers with a wireless remote. I don't need a subwoofer, just 2 speakers. Does such a thing exist or in order to get the remote, I have to go to a 2.1 or 5.1 system? I'm looking to keep $ to around $100. Thank you.

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
most mini/micro hifi systems use bookshelf speakers + remote. you can hook a pc or ipod or whatever up to them, they normally have aux inputs. There are very few 2.0 speakers with built-in amps that are remote control. I think edifer, creative or logitech might have some.....

Recycled

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
I'd look in the "free" section of CraigsList, and pick up an old bookshelf stereo with cassettes and a CD changer (both of which are broken) but that has a working Axillary Input.

bnewcol

Estimable
Jul 3, 2014

I don't want a stereo, I am looking for speakers only, with a remote to control their volume....thank you tho!

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
most mini/micro hifi systems use bookshelf speakers + remote. you can hook a pc or ipod or whatever up to them, they normally have aux inputs. There are very few 2.0 speakers with built-in amps that are remote control. I think edifer, creative or logitech might have some.....

bnewcol

Estimable
Jul 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the replies. for some reason, i never received notification of them by email, so am just now seeing them. I will check these out. i wanted speakers for my new flat screen tv that has horrible sound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gimibihi Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2