Solved! Bravia KD-60X690E, 2 red blinks

Aug 28, 2019
Greetings,
My TV (Sony Bravia KD-60X690E) suddenly doesn’t turn on. It’s only about 2 years old. When I try to turn it on the only thing that happens is the stand-by light flashes red twice. I’ve already done some research and saw that this is usually a power board issue. I got myself a multimeter and started reading voltages and this is what I’ve found so far:

With the TV plugged in I have 5v to standby (expected)

I don’t have voltages to anything else until I try to turn on the TV, then I have voltage for about a second or two before it dies off. All of the voltages looked fine except in 2 areas
  1. None of the areas that should give 12v to tcon (there were 3) had any voltage being sent. Sorry tried to attach image but couldn't figure out how, but there's a smaller bottom plug number 3 and 4, and the 1 tcon 12v on the larger plug
  2. The LED was suppose to get 155v, but was getting 120v
What does this mean? Is the power board need replacing? The board was a little dusty but didn’t see anything else that looked wrong (but I haven’t tested any of the components) Thanks

Solution
Greetings,
My TV (Sony Bravia KD-60X690E) suddenly doesn’t turn on. It’s only about 2 years old. When I try to turn it on the only thing that happens is the stand-by light flashes red twice. I’ve already done some research and saw that this is usually a power board issue. I got myself a multimeter and started reading voltages and this is what I’ve found so far:

I don’t have voltages to anything else until I try to turn on the TV, then I have voltage for about a second or two before it dies off. All of the voltages looked fine except in 2 areas
  1. None of the areas that should give 12v to tcon (there were 3) had any voltage being sent. Sorry tried to attach image but...
Sep 1, 2019
Greetings,

1. None of the areas that should give 12v to tcon (there were 3) had any voltage being sent. Sorry tried to attach image but couldn't figure out how, but there's a smaller bottom plug number 3 and 4, and the 1 tcon 12v on the larger plug
  2. The LED was suppose to get 155v, but was getting 120v
What does this mean? Is the power board need replacing? The board was a little dusty but didn’t see anything else that looked wrong (but I haven’t tested any of the components) Thanks

As you own research has told you, the 2 flash indicates a power board issue - replace the board, forget any other measurements - your LED voltage for example is not a fixed voltage. Replace the power board. Be sure to get the one for your tv size and your part number starts a number 1 in this format - "1---**"

Solution
Aug 28, 2019
As you own research has told you, the 2 flash indicates a power board issue - replace the board, forget any other measurements - your LED voltage for example is not a fixed voltage. Replace the power board. Be sure to get the one for your tv size and your part number starts a number 1 in this format - "1---**"

Thanks, I just ordered a new board today. Let you know how it turns out