Broken phone repaired then gave back to me broken again

Aug 17, 2018
So question everyone. I brought my phone to get repaired at a repair shop. I bring it there broken screen dead from a brick mishap set on it. Anyways i bring my lcd digitizer as told by other repair shops that i ordered online. To the place to repair my phone. They take it keep it for a week send me a call/msg that its ready to be picked up. I go to pick it up and they say they had some trouble puttin in the glass. So its cracked in the left top corner near the flash. I stare at it for a bit and ask questions about it and figure that i could trust them that it would be okay. So take it home have it for 5 days. Was gentle never dropped it. Had case and tempered glass on it from day 1 brought it home. Day 5 and its cracking more from the corner across the screen (glass) and a white line appears on the lcd digitizer from top to bottom. (Lcd digitizer i bought online as told too=my part) (glass=their part they put in cause the one i ordered wouldnt work) i go back to shop and ask them about the cracking i get this young kid telling me and accusing me that i dropped it. I said no i did not. That crack was there when i picked it up from you guys. He says to me thats from your screen (lcd digitizer) thats why its cracking. I stop and think for a second and say that the glass is cracked from where you guys left it cracked! He tells me a few more times no thats from your lcd dig. (Huh ?? So its my lcd digitizer screens fault the glass is cracking?) Then he says ill have to come back when the owner is there tomorrow. And thats it. Gives me a business card and then moves onto other customer. ???????? And another thing if they were gonna see if it was compatible then use it. So If it apparently wasnt compatible you use it anyways? (So thats why its cracking) please tell me does that make any sense to anyone ????? So because its my part i wont get money back for it since now its broken because the glass(their part) failed which intern recked my part...

Solution
It's a sad story but it's one we can't help you in a tech forum. Your local authority will probably have some form of trading standards department where you should take your phone and the name and address of the business concerned.

First, phone the number on that business card and tell them that's what you're planning to do.They might come around to an agreeable solution.
It's a sad story but it's one we can't help you in a tech forum. Your local authority will probably have some form of trading standards department where you should take your phone and the name and address of the business concerned.

First, phone the number on that business card and tell them that's what you're planning to do.They might come around to an agreeable solution.

Solution