Browser Plug-In Will Delete Your Ex From Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubernoobie

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
there is a easier and safer way to get rid of your ex, say sorry or a slap in the face then ditch her and say i forgot as ur excuse when she catches you. After excuse, run the **** away

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]ubernoobie[/nom]there is a easier and safer way to get rid of your ex, say sorry or a slap in the face then ditch her and say i forgot as ur excuse when she catches you. After excuse, run the **** away[/citation]
lol

Minus_i7

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
I made up a game where you guess which Tom's guide contributor put up which article before you click on it. Until this one I was 9/9 on Jane's.

WINTERLORD

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
yea, but if you block them sure you can't see them, but wont then they just talk crap about you and you wont be able to defend yourself cause you wont see it?

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]winterlord[/nom]yea, but if you block them sure you can't see them, but wont then they just talk crap about you and you wont be able to defend yourself cause you wont see it?[/citation]

Who cares? most of the crap they talk about will be to "their" friends, because none of your friends would believe the "Ex" in the first place.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
Crazy bit*hes!

While this app seems to have a purpose, frankly i would not use it. I prefer to deal with important issues myself... the human factor 4tw!

Status
Not open for further replies.