Bungie's New Project is ''Destiny''; PC Probable

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
They should craft games like this beautifully. Set them up for a great PC experience

and make the console experience good enough for those that want to play it that way.
I'm suspecting they will for this one given all the input styles and game interaction variations.

cautiously hopeful here and love the concept :)

G

always be cautious of a game that has to much advertisements on the web . a short developer only video that explains how great it is. In the end you will be buying nothing but a halo clone filled with hype. it will leave you empty and upset . however they know what they are doing ramping up ads, then saying not in 2013 i just hope people are smart enough to not give this company any money til more product is shown

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Their CEO suggested people don't use mice and keyboards to play FPS games anymore. Lots of controversy, there.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/02/18/mouse-keyboard-still-a-major-player-in-fps-market/

joafu

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
"We finally have the right partner, team and technology to bring the experience to millions of players worldwide"

I guess the 360 has only been out for like 8 years, and Bungie only made a handful of games for it, so maybe it's still new tech for them. Also, given the number of times the word 'social' was quoted, I take it this MMO somehow break a mold and will be played with other people? I hope exciting things like facebook pushes and twitter tweetings will be woven right into the story.

Whatever, keep it away from the PC if it's going to be another console port, and a half-baked one at that.

/heavy snark

masterofevil22

Distinguished
May 13, 2010
I know that all games now are just homogenous rip offs of their console counterparts,....but AT LEAST GIVE US SOME "NEXT GEN" RIP OFFS....pretty pls

Status
Not open for further replies.