Buy now or wait for newer model?

concord72

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013
I plan on buying a Lenovo Z580. I need it for school, which begins in September. I just want to know whether I should wait for Lenovo to release a new model or buy the current model. I can probably wait until up to October if it means getting a newer model. I chatted with customer support the other day and they said the current Z580 came out in August 2012. Any suggestions?

seriousgamer

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Check out the Lenovo Outlet on a daily bases. They have new, refurbished and scratch & dent models. Go with new or refurbish (1 year warranty) they will save you money! You can even get this current Z580 for a VERY CHEAP PRICE right after the new series comes out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blisterbug Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 0
Skhaloo Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 0
laggerman21 Laptop Tech Support 0
Hamnivore Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
W Laptop Tech Support 5
T Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 16
E Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 8
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question My Asus ROG laptop model GL551JW shuts of after 2 seconds of turning it on and something inside the computer clicked
Question asus laptop models and part number on the packing
Question Acer aspire not charging, it's model N19H1 and I have tried the battery reset and also removing all connected peripherals, please assist?
Question corrupted bios on a HP Pavilion dv6 1215sa model laptop
Question i have toshiba satellite L510 model i put in hibernat mode then when i open it the toshiba logo comes out and then after that its wont start on black
Question Can an Acer aspire e14 ES1-411-C507 get replaced by a battery from the same series but not the same model ( exemple : Acer Aspire ES1-411-C15L?
Question Can I replace my old mother board with one from a newer model?
How to connect newer USB-C laptop to older E-port dock (with no USB-C)
Solved! invalid dynamic disk when accessing old 1TB SATA to newer laptop via external dock
Can I replace my old graphic card with a newer one? (Same model) (Laptop)
Value is not in newer
How can i make my i5 1.8ghz laptop run newer games? H1z1, 7 days to die, ark
Newer version of Synaptics touchpad driver has no 1 finger scrolling
Does anyone have RTC Batt low message when removing battery on newer Toshiba C55-B series?
Newer nvidia driver causes laptop to run hot whereas older one keeps it cool? GT 750m SLI
Newer HP Notebook Won't Boot Up on My Docking Station
My mom has a Newer Laptop
Do the manufactures of laptops release driver updates compatible with newer released OSes
Can this laptop play newer games
Hi Newer laptop and registry leak errors 1530 rundll32exe. and more!

ASK THE COMMUNITY