Buy the iPhone 5 on release or wait?

G

Community,

I have been waiting for a long time for the iPhone 5 (I skipped the iPhone 4, for good reason). I was wondering, would it be advantageous to try and get the iPhone 5 on release or try to hold back and wait for consumer reviews and all the problems to come out. I'm not sure what Apple's return policy is, but flaws such as plastic discoloration a no questions ask return claim?

Don't go about inciting extreme pro Android comments.

Davidchella

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2011
One problem in this regard is that Apple does not release the exact specifications of the iPhone until it has officially launched, and most of the things you are reading about it on the internet are based on speculations and rumor.So do not be too dependent on them. However, one thing is for sure, the iPhone fans will not be disappointed. This next generation iphone 5 is definitely, worth the wait; here are some of the confirmed news and reviews about the new iPhone.

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
You do not even know if apple will release another phone ever...especially with the death of the CEO and mastermind behind its main operations of the last decade. Not only do you not know if it will be released, you do not know when it will be released or the specifications of this device. As always, I recommend buying right now. People who always wait for the latest and greatest wait their entire life, because are paranoid of buyers remorse. Well, buyers remorse is inescapable, you eventually need to step up and deal with it, because no matter how long you wait for your dream product, the day after, a new and better always come out. In this day and age where technology is advancing at ridiculous speeds, thats how it works simply.

rafi4375

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2011
blackhawk1928 is right that if you are waiting for a better product,you will be waiting your lifelong.but i think, the iphone5 is worth of a little waiting.if you have a 'not bad' smartphone with you now,wait and if not,go for the 4s

rafi4375

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2011
blackhawk1928 is right that if you are waiting for a better product,you will be waiting your lifelong.but i think, the iphone5 is worth of a little waiting.if you have a 'not bad' smartphone with you now,wait and if not,go for the 4s