Buying a new laptop, help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2019
I saw a thread that gives you a form so here i go.
1. 0-500 CAD(budget)

2. Im not very good at length so ill just say its good aslong as its not very small.

3.1200-1300p

4. Portable I guess?im not really sure what this means.

5. Battery life doesnt matter too much as I keep in my laptop for a long time and only take it out when i feel uncomfortable. If it lasts an hour or so thats fine with me.

6. Games would be: CSGO, LOL, (not fortnite ya losers), Roblox, Gmod, Unturned, TF2 and that should be all.

7.Other tasks? I would like to watch videos without the computer freezing at least 360p.

8.Storage. A good 150 GBs or so would be fine the minimum ill take is 75 or 85

9. Sites Um no Im not really sure actually. It would be nice if you guys gave me a link to view the computer though.

10. How long? 2-3 years would be fine.

11. What kind of Optical drive? Not Sure what those are.

12. Brands like HP, Dell etc would be nice any brand honestly aslong as its not terrible.

13. I live in turkey but it will be bought from somewhere else and sent to me.

I wanna thank you for taking the time to read this and i really hope you guys can reach out and help me. Bye dudes.

Mar 31, 2019
or
https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Flagship-A12-9720P-Processor-Bluetooth/dp/B07PXT4S4C/ref=sr_1_28?keywords=laptop&qid=1556226308&refinements=p_n_condition-type%3A6461716011&rnid=6461714011&s=gateway&sr=8-28
It's a little over but it's better than lenovo
or
https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiro...:6461716011&rnid=6461714011&s=gateway&sr=8-39
These are good but go a little over the price.
The rest have intel celeron and you honestly do not want with celeron .
You prefer intel then go on Hp or want to choose asus or lenovo.
If you choose asus you will have SSD 128gb and will make your laptop faster or you want storage then you choose lenovoul with 1tb hdd storage.
I think both have preinstalled windows.

Mar 31, 2019
All three laptops have perfect graphics for 1080p or more video (video dependent). You can play forged on low to decent fps.
In the graphics side, intel vs amd are better in different games (here they keep in mind).
I hope I helped you.

Apr 25, 2019
All three laptops have perfect graphics for 1080p or more video (video dependent). You can play forged on low to decent fps.
In the graphics side, intel vs amd are better in different games (here they keep in mind).
I hope I helped you.
Hello! Honestly I wanna thank you so much for your time and effort. These seem like amazing computers(im looking at the first one) and Im tempted to buy them. My question is are all of these computers able to run the games i listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.