Buying a new laptop

Incognito_1

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017
Hello, I was looking at buying a new laptop, I was looking to spend between 800 and 1000 dollars, using fokr gaming, game design, and 3d design, I'm open for choices if you guys have a few different recommendations, thank you

Solution
If you're serious about gaming (graphics-intensive AAA titles), you'll need a quad-core CPU.
If your game design/3D design work schedule involves complex rendering and/or CAD projects, you'll need a quad-core CPU.

It is going to be next to impossible to find a $1,000 laptop that will meet those basic requirements, unless you're willing to go refurbished.

On the other hand, if the answer to the implied questions above was 'no', then you'd be perfectly OK with a capable dual-core CPU. Standard benefits include better battery life and less risk of overheating. And $1,000 will suddenly open up a very large field of candidates.
If you're serious about gaming (graphics-intensive AAA titles), you'll need a quad-core CPU.
If your game design/3D design work schedule involves complex rendering and/or CAD projects, you'll need a quad-core CPU.

It is going to be next to impossible to find a $1,000 laptop that will meet those basic requirements, unless you're willing to go refurbished.

On the other hand, if the answer to the implied questions above was 'no', then you'd be perfectly OK with a capable dual-core CPU. Standard benefits include better battery life and less risk of overheating. And $1,000 will suddenly open up a very large field of candidates.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS