Buyn my blackberry tmorrow please need avice today

nightstalker_ns

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
im gonna buy blackberry 9000 bold but

i heard its software stops alot and its ball falls and stops to work and it has alot of problems

but what i hear from ppl on internet that its one of the best phones

and i really like the specs its really good

and thats why i wanna buy it

so is thier a version that has all that fixed maybe so i can buy dependin on that or what u can help me they said the new bold is better but i rly dont know

Who do you plan on buying the phone from, i.e. which carrier? What other models do they have available? If they have the 9700, I think that you'll be happier with that, as it doesn't have a trackball, but rather a trackpad. Not to mention that the hardware is beefed up a bit. I have a 9630 (Tour), which has the trackball and similar hardware to the 9700. It hangs up on occasion, but nothing really noteworthy. The trackball is an issue on it, as it seems to have lost its ability to "click" to a degree.

nightstalker_ns

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
thx for reply

u really convinced me im gonna buy 9700 its really better and all problems in the 9000 are solved in the 9700 so really thx!!!!!

but do u think thiers any black berry that beats(better than) the 9700 in specs i mean cpu and ram and wifi gps and every thing plz rply in gonna buy after 3 hours

(lol cant wait any longer)

miwanuma

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010

I like the 9700 the features are good, software is stable, and the trackpad is dependable. It's fully featured with music,camera,video, and email.. (that;s what it does best.

nightstalker_ns

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
i bought it yesterday its a really nice phone but i dont really know anything about its software its really conplicated or its becuz i always used nokia

dont really know but if any of u know how to use TV on 9700 please reply

miwanuma

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010

http://www.wireless.att.com/support/content.do?page=phone-device-support

Use the drop downs to search subjects. The concept of a icon based menu system is the same. I can walk you through almost anything on it. It WILL take time about a week of playing with it to get used to it, don't get frustrated. (I see this everyday at work)

Start with the basics. set up your email.
learn what icon does what (such as profiles change ringing settings ),
the blackberry (freckle button) opens different options you can also hide icons by pushing freckle and (alt+middle button) as well as move things from other icons into the mail screen.
Holding the # key puts the phone into vibrate
blackberry messenger is a cool im type program that as long as you have a data plan can send instant messages,files,voice notes, to other blackberry users off the ATT network
I could go on and on but reply with any questions I will help...

Enjoy ur blackberry