C50-B Toshiba satellite frozen after trying rebooting

Jesus_12

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
I closed my Toshiba satellite C50-B while refreshing (rebooting) it, I remove and put back the battery but still nothing, I hope someone here can help me to find a easy and not to expensive solution, thank you.

Solution

What do you mean "nobody knows how to make it work"? You did not provide any details about what is happening, without that of-course no-one can tell you what to try.

So what exactly is being frozen mean? You turn on the system and what happens?

Also when you say "closed" do you mean shut the lid? What happened when you opened the lid...

Jesus_12

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016

Jesus_12

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016

Of course during factory resetting I never heard it can freeze just by turning it on and off anyway I guess I will need to take it to some place to get fix,
here nobody knows how to make it work

What do you mean "nobody knows how to make it work"? You did not provide any details about what is happening, without that of-course no-one can tell you what to try.

So what exactly is being frozen mean? You turn on the system and what happens?

Also when you say "closed" do you mean shut the lid? What happened when you opened the lid again? If a factory restore was in progress and it was interrupted, you can try to start it again, or you can use your Windows disk(s) to run the setup, if you ever made a restore disk that is.

Solution