'Call of Duty' and PlayStation 4 Are Gaming's Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

masmotors

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
bf4 is so good in pc i love it i dont why cod so popular i guess a the dude bro thing my friend plays all the time he is not the smartest person also

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
"If that's the case, a recent report hints that you should get a PlayStation 4,..."

Regardless, of which platform I favor I'm more likely to believe Sales Data over some report that, "hints" what i "should" buy. I wonder how much Sony paid for that wayward misguided report?

soldier44

Honorable
May 30, 2013
Just goes to show there are alot of 12 yr olds out there. PC isn't included here cause there are so few of us but is by far the best gaming platform hands down.

dorsai

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
@octacon - thats what the console sales people want you to believe...the reality is much different. Steam sells more games for PC's than all consoles combined...and it's all over the news how consol sales have plummeted since 2007...2012 alone was a 20% drop...

goodguy713

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
I have a hard time finding any playstation 4's any where here in indianapolis other than craigslist or ebay... and im not paying those prices .. having tried out and xbox one and a playstation 4 i prefer the playstation 4 my self. But in all honesty I dont play console games but very rarely so i pretty much just play on pc .. people say pc sales are down but its dam near impossible too get a 400 dollar graphics card 290 keeps getting sold out .. resorting to 270x crossfire was not something i was considering.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
I want the playstation 4 but I'm going to have to wait until they become a lot more available because they are sold out everywhere I live and back ordered I don't mine waiting an extra few weeks if the next large shipments of ps4's come out. I def am not paying the 800 dollars that they are going for on ebay right now. I could buy 2 ps4's for that much.

Cazalan

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
So far only Ryse looked like a title I'd want to play. Unfortunately it's XBox exclusive and I'm not going to shell out $559 to play 1 game.

Steveymoo

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
RIP gaming.

COD is like American football.
BF4 is like Rugby.

One has style, sportsmanship, and is a pleasure to play/watch.
The other plays in short bursts, keeps your attention for short amounts of time, and flashes bright colours in your face constantly.

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
This show how crappy the launch titles for both new consoles. BTW, why BF4 not beat CoD? It is because BF4 is the shitty AAA title launch I have ever seen. It is so buggy on ALL platform. (and they aren't small bugs). I am not stupid enough to pay $60 + $50 to beta test for DICE/EA. No wonder EA is the worst company. Also BF4 premium is a ripoff. This is not a $60 game. It is a $110 game that worth $80 max.

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
"COD is like American football.
BF4 is like Rugby."

To me,
COD is like Windows XP
BF4 is like WinME

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
further proof that all console gamer's are f---tards ... COD Ghost most sought after game ??? you got to be s---ing me. its a current gen title that doesn't even look much better on next gen hardware .. both PS4 and XBX1 have exclusive titles that were designed from the ground up for next gen .. WTF is COD a sought after enxt gen title ????

Cod in general has gone down hill, its the madden of shooters.. nuff said.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
Avus

CoD is poop

battle field is slightly less stinky poop..

seriously tired of these brainless "realistic" military shooters. they require no real talent behind their stories and very little new atistic talent they are just cash cow games. I've seen more innovation come out of casual cell phone games than what has come from either of these two franchises.

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
@demonhorde665
I know Cod is crap. But it is a pretty stable crap. Bf4 on the other hand, a game with that much money & people to develop, it is that buggy out of door is 10x crappier IMO.

Btw, I chose Arms 3 over both. I know it is not 100% bug free. At least is very playable. Also it is a game that allow user MOD which is become a rare thing to most AAA fps...

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
@ dorsai, does your brain process what you write? "...it's all over the news how consol sales have plummeted since 2007...2012 alone was a 20% drop"
Of course nobody are buying the 6 year old consoles in 2012, it's all but confirmed that the new ones are coming in 2013! I was one of the few that did as my launch day PS3 packed in. I'm no console fanboy, but 1 million PS4s sold in N. America in 1 day. Microsoft also posting record breaking figures for XB1. Many markets such as Asia and Japan still to get their release. I wouldn't cry for the console manufacturers just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.