Can a sd card formatted as internal storage be reformatted to work in other devices?

Solution
You can format a SD card to be external storage again, however, you cannot leave the files on it then. Once it is made internal storage what is on it is encoded. So only that device it was in can read it and access what is on it. If you format it as external, you would either have to remove the items first, putting them on the phone or elsewhere (that won't work with apps downloaded directly to the card) or just format and lose all that is on the card.
You can format a SD card to be external storage again, however, you cannot leave the files on it then. Once it is made internal storage what is on it is encoded. So only that device it was in can read it and access what is on it. If you format it as external, you would either have to remove the items first, putting them on the phone or elsewhere (that won't work with apps downloaded directly to the card) or just format and lose all that is on the card.

Solution
Jan 26, 2019

I want to format my phone... And I 'formatted' my sd card as 'internal' storage through adb (Android Debug Bridge) because of my phone restrictions "Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime". What should I do? I want my sd card "that still work as internal storage" to be external storage than format my phone... Can I decrypt the sd card? It is work as well. But, I want to use my sd card after format my phone. How to decrypt this after I turn the sd card into external? Can I? I hope Yes.

Not understand? Okay let me explain:

I want to format both ( My phone and the sd card) as I backuped all my data... So, any pictures, video and documents isn't important right now. I want to know how to format 'both'. So..

CAN I USE MY SD CARD AFTER I FORMATTED MY PHONE?

And if not,

HOW TO DECRYPT MY SD CARD AND TURN IT INTO NORMAL?

Data ISN'T IMPORTANT, what IMPORTANT is turn the SD CARD TO THE NORMAL..