My daughter has a at&t zte mavens go phone, she has had it for about 2 years now and loves her phone wants no other. But it seems to be having battery issues and it's a built in non-removable battery no doubt. I'm not sure if there has been something split on the phone or if it's the battery leaking acid it's only done this a couple of times now but I'm afraid it's battery acid which is no good for her it's almost like baby oil or grease and seems to be over heated while on charge. If anyone has had this happen or knows anything about it plz help this momma out. Thanks alot
Take it to a local tech. If you don't get it repaired now (if it is still saveable) then she will wind up permanently damaging and possibly killing the phone. Also, be sure you back up everything that is on the phone to either a cloud account, google account or a computer before doing anything else. This way you can be sure that nothing would be lost. Now this will only be possible with files (photos, music, videos, etc.) and not apps. So she should be sure to remember and save any log in info or passwords as well, to any account used on the phone as that info could be lost as well, even if the phone is repaired.