can hear but can't see picture on flat screen

Monnie

Estimable
Feb 12, 2015
I have a 50 inch Emerson flat screen TV that I can hear it but I can't see it. What's wrong and how much to fix it.

Solution
Sounds like it could be the back light - if you have sound and no picture grab a small flash light and hold it around an inch from the screen if you can see faint images under the torch light then you will need the back light to be replaced.

ulysses35

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2008
Sounds like it could be the back light - if you have sound and no picture grab a small flash light and hold it around an inch from the screen if you can see faint images under the torch light then you will need the back light to be replaced.

Solution

tboobaby

Estimable
Apr 22, 2015
Their is no fix. I try to put in a claim because I bought the 3 year insurance on my Tv and they told me their is no parts to fix it as of now and they are going to refund me the amount that I paid for it. Now where can I find a 50 inch tv for that price because I also bought it on Black Friday. So we both are stuck with an Defective 50 inch Emerson Television. We're not the only ones.

jnash10

Estimable
May 19, 2015

Hello all...
I've got a solution... If I'm not waaaaay to late here, just noticed this threads from feb lol. I just broke the screen on my 50" Emerson (from Black Friday as well) but I can't seem to come up with a replacement panel... Would one of you be willing to sell ?? I'm obviously not covered by warranty here... Hopefully someone has one still?? Thanks!! Jesse

tgojinhs

Estimable
May 21, 2015
we both are stuck with an Defective 50 inch Emerson Television. We're not the only ones.
zKQQY0

qoertalle

Estimable
May 22, 2015
Now where can I find a 50 inch tv for that price because I also bought it on Black Friday. So we both are stuck with an Defective 50 inch Emerson Television. We're not the only ones.
6OloU6

TRENDING THREADS