can i block private numbers on my android

Solution
Private numbers can't be blocked from your phone.
You will have to contact your cell phone service provider and ask them if there is something that can be done . :)

Redspin

Estimable
Jun 28, 2015
Your phone should be able to block private numbers. For example on Lg g3 select the phone icon, then settings (3 dots), then call settings, then call reject, then select "reject calls from", then select the tick box for private numbers. The exact procedure might vary for your specific phone.

Lady_1

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
So happy I got my answer on hrre...I went to call screen, setting, block list and it says block anonymous calls as the first option...yay!! I have an s6. Thank you!!!

Keisha4856

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

Urs. I just did it from my phone. I have the samsung galaxy j7 and all I did was go the phone icon and went to settings. Then under settings I clicked the call block. Then under there it says block anonymous number and turn it on....hope this helps. Goodluck!

Coselwa Mnqasela

Commendable
Oct 5, 2016
Can block by installing Calls Blacklist - Call Blocker in your fwn and go to ...(3dots) on your top right and choose block settings under private numbers there is block private numbers, you jst tick in the box provided. then all private numbers will be blocked.

Hope u will find this helpfull

anlashok21

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Yes, you can auto reject Private numbers from many phones. If Android, can do a search on Settings for Call. Android Oreo has this feature. Google your phone's OS(iPhone, Android) and what version you are on to find screen shots to help you on the web, or call your phone company.

Aug 13, 2018

Please explain again, I didn't understand but I need your help!

Sep 7, 2018

Sep 7, 2018
Fortunately that's not true although you will need a third party app. I use call detective which is free for TracFone customers and TracFone Brands like total Wireless and straight talk. But you can use Hiya or another third-party similar app in the app store. Good luck