Can i change Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600CPU

May 9, 2018
My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600CPU 3.40 GHz

i really want to get rid of intel graphics i heard nvidia is better for your game performance and i get most of the crashes on new games or they are just running like on 15fps or less

Can i change Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600CPU to any nvidia driver/processor/video card?

i want better performance on games i want to change Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600CPU to some higher and better core or else

Solution
You don't get rid of the Intel HD video on the CPU, when you plugin a card in to the PCI-E slot, the system automatically switches off the Intel HD video.

What we need to know, is what case you have and what power supply, so we can ensure you have enough power and space to fit a new video card.

Also how much you are wiling to pay for a new video card, and what games you are likely to play.

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
If your motherboard has a PCIe x16 slot (almost all do), you can install pretty much any graphics card you want. You also have to make sure your case is big enough to fit it, and that your PSU is sufficient to power it.

May 9, 2018
The problem is i dont find my actual drivers i need for nvidia my processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600CPU and i dont know what driver does fit in that. Thats all i want to know

das_stig

Distinguished
You don't get rid of the Intel HD video on the CPU, when you plugin a card in to the PCI-E slot, the system automatically switches off the Intel HD video.

What we need to know, is what case you have and what power supply, so we can ensure you have enough power and space to fit a new video card.

Also how much you are wiling to pay for a new video card, and what games you are likely to play.

Solution