Solved! Can I change the CPU in this laptop and if I can for what kind of cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
I have a Toshiba satellite c50d-a-149 and I'm not sure if I can change the processor. Now it has an amd® E1-2100 (Dual-Core, 1 GHz). Can I change it? For what can I change?
Thanks for the answers!

Solution
It hasn't got a virus i checked. CPU is always running on 99% when I open a google tab.
The ssd is a Western Digital 240 Green
I tought the ram and the ssd would help so idk what to do now

Only thing left is getting a faster system. That is a slow CPU. A used system with an earlier i3 or i5 CPU should be about $100-200, I like the Lenovo T420s and 430s laptops in that price range. X201 - X220 for smaller system.
May 27, 2020
I already both and ssd and +4gbs of ram and youtube videos are still lagging. I tried it with cable so its not the internet. I'm using Windows 8.1 and the latest drivers. What can be the problem? Is this laptop this bad?

May 27, 2020
It hasn't got a virus i checked. CPU is always running on 99% when I open a google tab.

Only thing left is getting a faster system. That is a slow CPU. A used system with an earlier i3 or i5 CPU should be about $100-200, I like the Lenovo T420s and 430s laptops in that price range. X201 - X220 for smaller system.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.