Can I connect Harman Kardon Soundsticks II to my PC without the subwoofer?

Sep 21, 2018
Let me start by saying I am a complete noob when it comes to anything audio-tech.

I have the Harman Kardon soundsticks II. The power button for this system is located on the subwoofer. The two satellite speakers, and the PC, connect to the subwoofer. My problem is that the power button on the subwoofer broke, and I cannot get it fixed. So now the system won't turn on. It would be a shame if I had to throw everything away because of a broken power button.

My question is: can I use the two satellite speakers without the subwoofer? Would there be a way to connect the two separate speakers to my PC somehow? The connections for these two speakers are shown here: https://imgur.com/a/dvdBwDq

Any advice is welcome!

Solution
If the only problem with the sub is the switch itself then it's not hard to bypass it. There will be two wires connected to the switch. You could cut them off the switch and splice them to each other or use a butt splice to connect them. You could solder a jumper across the switch to do the same thing. You will have to get to the back of the switch to do it.
Plug the sub into a switched outlet strip or leave it on.
If the only problem with the sub is the switch itself then it's not hard to bypass it. There will be two wires connected to the switch. You could cut them off the switch and splice them to each other or use a butt splice to connect them. You could solder a jumper across the switch to do the same thing. You will have to get to the back of the switch to do it.
Plug the sub into a switched outlet strip or leave it on.

Solution