Can I hook up a Bluetooth wireless Vizio subwoofer to a LG Bluetooth wireless soundbar with a Vizio Smart TV

Aug 14, 2018
I think I may have fried my friends LG wireless sub circuit bored but the Soundbar still works they have a Vizio Smart TV and I have a Bluetooth wireless subwoofer that is Vizio ASI

Without model numbers a guess is all you are going to get.
If the LG wireless sub was connected to the LG soundbar with BT and the same for the Visio sub then probably you can.. The BT may just be an input on the LG soundbar not the connection to the sub. You might as well try to pair them and see.

Without model numbers a guess is all you are going to get.
If the LG wireless sub was connected to the LG soundbar with BT and the same for the Visio sub then probably you can.. The BT may just be an input on the LG soundbar not the connection to the sub. You might as well try to pair them and see.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 12
M Audio 1
M Audio 3
F Audio 4
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
sbaynard.1983 Audio 1
2 Audio 2
M Audio 5
D Audio 3
N Audio 2
D Audio 1
M Audio 2
N Audio 1
D Audio 1
S Audio 2
C Audio 1
H Audio 1
3 Audio 2
B Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Adding an external sound card to DELL Inspiron 5000 5579 laptop.
My bluetooth wireless skullcandy headphones work perfect how do you turn off when not in use and the blue light keeps flashing
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
Solved! Harman Kardon Aura Plus or Soundstick Wireless
Wire a wireless subwoofer bluetooth speaker. Won't repair or no soundbar
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Looking to connect a 2011 Samsung Plasma to a bluetooth/wireless speaker
Pair wireless taotronics bluetooth with blackweb bluetooth audio
Need setup help with bluetooth/wireless headset, Apple TV, cable box, tv
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
how to pair Bluetooth audio transmitter to wireless earbuds for nana 6 use
Speakers and Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
How to connect my LG soundbar that includes wireless subwoofer to the wired subwoofer I already own?
I’m looking at using a wireless microphone with some wireless speakers through bluetooth
How do i connect wireless WiFi or Bluetooth speakers to a Sony portable blu Ray player
How do I connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my non-bluetooth tv vizio e390i-a1
Pairing an existing wireless bluetooth Vizio subwoofer to a new Vizio soundbar?
how do i connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my vizio tv
Will Vizio Wireless Subwoofer pair with any new model Vizio Soundbar?
how can I use HBS760 wireless bluetooth headphones with my Vizio sound bar

ASK THE COMMUNITY