Solved! Can I install w8.1 to acer nitro 5

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I bought acer nitro 515-52 today and I installed w10 but I really don't like this os. Acer doesn't support w8.1 for my laptop but I would like to install it. So my question is if I install w8.1 on nitro 5, is it work without problem?

Solution
You said Acer does not support the system, so it's very likely it will not work well. With laptops they are customized for specific uses, like dual graphics support. Windows 10, even with the issues it has with updates is better than 8 in any case. If you try to run the system with only the Windows drivers you could see things not work, graphics issues are probably the most common issue.
You said Acer does not support the system, so it's very likely it will not work well. With laptops they are customized for specific uses, like dual graphics support. Windows 10, even with the issues it has with updates is better than 8 in any case. If you try to run the system with only the Windows drivers you could see things not work, graphics issues are probably the most common issue.

Reactions: confusedgod
Solution