Jun 17, 2018
I have 1 lenovo and 1 asus laptop both is old but my Lenovo laptop has older processor than the asus but my asus has less HDD and less RAM can i move the RAM and the HDD to my asus or can i merge both of them?
And can you guys teach me how to do it my own or going to the computer guy is more safer thanks!!!

Solution
You could move them both if the RAM is in the identical form but it's best to use the sticks with eht highest value. The HDD is another issue because the Windows installation won't fly right in another box for the lack of drivers.

Also, the activation process would fail but you could download a new version of Windows and eliminate both those sticking points.

Feel free to ask any other questions when you've sorted out which way you want to go.
You could move them both if the RAM is in the identical form but it's best to use the sticks with eht highest value. The HDD is another issue because the Windows installation won't fly right in another box for the lack of drivers.

Also, the activation process would fail but you could download a new version of Windows and eliminate both those sticking points.

Feel free to ask any other questions when you've sorted out which way you want to go.

Solution
Jun 7, 2018
First, you must check whether both laptops are using the same kind of RAM (DDR2 or 3 or etc) or not.
You also have to check the specs of the Motherboards (type and limit of ram), and remember, 32bit OS cannot use more than 4GB ram.