Can I transfer RAZR contact's to Nokia C3?

Solution
there should be a way to send/receive contact data somewhere in the menu system since this is what the cell stores do for you when you buy a new phone. this is what i had them do when going from my vzw phone to a new vzw phone.

if you cannot seem to find it then try looking at a program called bitpim. it allows you to take information from a phone, sync it with your computer and then transfer it back out again. i did this when swapping from a prepaid phone to my first monthly.

if you want a 3rd way.. any phone which uses a sim card should be able to export contacts to a sim card and then the 2nd phone should be able to import from the simcard. i've done this before on a att flip phone.
there should be a way to send/receive contact data somewhere in the menu system since this is what the cell stores do for you when you buy a new phone. this is what i had them do when going from my vzw phone to a new vzw phone.

if you cannot seem to find it then try looking at a program called bitpim. it allows you to take information from a phone, sync it with your computer and then transfer it back out again. i did this when swapping from a prepaid phone to my first monthly.

if you want a 3rd way.. any phone which uses a sim card should be able to export contacts to a sim card and then the 2nd phone should be able to import from the simcard. i've done this before on a att flip phone.

Solution