Solved! Can I upgrade my laptop CPU In any way? (and upgrading the keyboard)

Feb 1, 2019
Hello everyone, i bought a HP Pavilion Sleek book for 100$ (its really old and i had to replace the battery but its ok now), the model number is 15-b119wm. It has an A8-4555M APU and i dont think you can upgrade it, because is soldiered, is it possible at all to upgrade it even if its soldiered? if not, what do i replace it (and the motherboard) with so that it can run games better? (preferably overclock able but is the processor is good enough like ~2.2Ghz Dual Core or something that would be fine also that can run csgo at 30-40 fps on lowest settings would be fine)

also is it possible to upgrade the keyboard to something backlit? There arent many tutorials about upgrading the keyboard and i'm kinda curious.

thanks in advance!

Solution
If it's soldiered and you're not better than most surgeons with your hands you can't upgrade the cpu. Most laptops won't overclock as they get too hot to run fill boost permanently anyway.

I've not ever seen anyone do anything but change to an identical keyboard as they're model specific.

Supahos

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
If it's soldiered and you're not better than most surgeons with your hands you can't upgrade the cpu. Most laptops won't overclock as they get too hot to run fill boost permanently anyway.

I've not ever seen anyone do anything but change to an identical keyboard as they're model specific.

Solution