Can Intel i5 5th Gen on this Laptop run the following games? ( Requesting suggestions for alternative Laptops )

rcgrph7702

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
Hi,
I live in India,
I was about to buy a new Laptop : Budget 40K or 41k INR

Link to the laptop :
( http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00TOEM1BE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AKDASAGWIC2OK )

Lenovo 80E501LRIN
15.6-inch Laptop
Core_i5_5200U
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
ATI JET LE R5 M230 DDR3L 2GB Graphics

And then i searched for some games like GTA V , GRID 2 , NFS RIVALS , NFS MOSTWANTED (Latest Edition )
Most of the PC requirements of these games matched perfectly but not the Processor Speed! :(
The processor speed in the above mentioned laptop clocks at about 2.20Ghz but these games I've mentioned above require more than that. :(
So my question is that can this laptop run the game without any lag ?
Also if there are any better laptops in the budget mentioned above please do suggest.

farmfowls

Estimable
Jul 23, 2014
40k INR- 41k INR is about $600 US if I converted the currency correctly. I seriously doubt GTA V will be playable at all and I would question if the others would even play well. Depending on what settings you are willing to run at I would either use that $600 to build a desktop yourself or wait a little bit, save up and build an even better desktop. If there is a specific reason you are choosing a laptop over a desktop, I would still wait and save some more up and get something of better quality.