Can my parents see what im geting on steam?

jack55hogan

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017
As a teen I got some pretty <<watch the language, please>> up games on steam. I'm wondering if it shows the name of the game on the bill or just the price?

Solution
How old are you? Lots of difference between 13 and 19.....

It appears that you believe your parents will be upset (for whatever reasons) if they learn what games you are playing.

My recommendation is to talk with your parents and demonstrate that you are mature enough for whatever games your are playing.

They may disagree and say no to those games but remember they are paying the bill. And could block you out completely.

Time for a family meeting I think. Maybe you can work out a compromise. Just hold up to your end of the deal.
How old are you? Lots of difference between 13 and 19.....

It appears that you believe your parents will be upset (for whatever reasons) if they learn what games you are playing.

My recommendation is to talk with your parents and demonstrate that you are mature enough for whatever games your are playing.

They may disagree and say no to those games but remember they are paying the bill. And could block you out completely.

Time for a family meeting I think. Maybe you can work out a compromise. Just hold up to your end of the deal.

Solution