Can this laptop play Minecraft?

jnstiu

Estimable
Jan 8, 2015
Hello everyone. I was planning on buying a laptop soon and I found two. Now I don't want the laptop just for Minecraft, but it would be beast if one of these would be able too. Also Minecraft is the only game I will be playing on the laptop(I have a xbox 360 and one). The first laptop is a HP Pavilion 17-f019wm This laptop has an Amd quad core A10-5745m processor clocked at 2.1 ghz with 8gb of ram. It also has an amd radeon hd 8610g graphics with 4gb of memory. This laptop is $550. The second laptop is a Toshiba Satellite c75d-b7215 It has an amd a8-6410 quad core processor clocked at 2.4ghz with 8gb ram which can be upgraded to 16gb. It also has Amd radeon r4 graphics. This computer is $500. Now are either one of these capable of playing Minecraft at max settings with at least 30fps? Or can anyone recommend a laptop. that is no more that $550 that can play Minecraft? Thank you for any feedback. :)

jnstiu

Estimable
Jan 8, 2015

Both of these laptops can? And would you recommend one over the other or are they about the same?

I don't know if you can max minecraft on the laptops with smooth play, but the A10 should be playable although not sure at exactly what settings.

I know my Lenovo T420 with a Core i5 CPU and nVidia Quadro graphics was laggy with Minecraft according to my son and there were no mods on it. The A10 is no better than that.

The reason why the laptop lagged is because the quadrino cards are not very good at gaming.