Can this Laptop play the sims 3 and 4 with all expansion packs and stuff packs with cc and mods?

Solution
The laptop should not have any issues with the Sims 3 and Sims 4. However... you are paying $550 for a used laptop with no warranty and the CPU and GPU are a bit dated (still considered modern though).

If you can bump up your budget to $600... even if that means you have delay making your purchase by a month, I recommend you buy the following Acer laptop.

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-i5-8250U-GeForce-E5-576G-5762/dp/B075FLBJV7/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1533059755&sr=1-1&keywords=acer+mx150

It has a current 8th generation quad core i5-8250u as opposed to the dual core i5-6200u in the used Acer laptop. The Sims games do not need a quad core CPU, but if Windows is doing some background processes, then having a quad...
The laptop should not have any issues with the Sims 3 and Sims 4. However... you are paying $550 for a used laptop with no warranty and the CPU and GPU are a bit dated (still considered modern though).

If you can bump up your budget to $600... even if that means you have delay making your purchase by a month, I recommend you buy the following Acer laptop.

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-i5-8250U-GeForce-E5-576G-5762/dp/B075FLBJV7/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1533059755&sr=1-1&keywords=acer+mx150

It has a current 8th generation quad core i5-8250u as opposed to the dual core i5-6200u in the used Acer laptop. The Sims games do not need a quad core CPU, but if Windows is doing some background processes, then having a quad core CPU is generally better since Windows can use the two other cores the Sims 3 / 4 are not using so that you will not notice any lag.

The nVidia mx150 GPU in the new Acer laptop has performance that is in between the GTX 950m and GTX 960m which means it is significantly more powerful than the 940mx; though the mx150 is only considered to be a mainstream GPU nowadays.

The new Acer only comes with 256GB of storage it is an SSD (solid state drive) which is much faster than the 1TB hard drive the used Acer has. That means boot up times are much faster (about 15 - 20 seconds compared to about 60 - 75 seconds). Additionally, Windows updates and cleaning up the SSD after Windows updates have been installed is much faster compared to a hard drive. For example, after the recent April Windows Update, it took about 75 minutes to clean up the hard drive of all the Windows Update files, temporary files and old Windows resource files that were no longer necessary. However, on my other laptop that has a SSD that clean up process took less than 10 or 15 minutes.

You can always install a 2.5" hard drive (or 2.5" SSD) if you need additional storage in the future.

Solution