Can you give me an HDD/SSD PASSWORD to get y laptop to work again.thats all it says sreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2018
My computer stopped working and it says that need to enter an HDD/SSD PASSWORD,can I get on for free.its a Toshiba satalite laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 8
O Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question Hi, my hp laptop b and n keys are not working that's why i am unable to login because my password contains one of these letters .
Toshiba laptop asking for a password when started
How to bypass BIOS Password on Sony VAio VPCM111AX Laptop
Solved! My Asus laptop won't open the password box to log in it just shows screensaver..
How to unlock a laptop password in windows 8
How can I unlock Toshiba laptop forgot password
Solved! My lenovo laptop will not let me put in password all keys are locked how do i fix this
Lost my admin password.
Solved! How to log on to my laptop using the picture code instead of password
Solved! my laptop one of my password keys has failed what should I do......it has been working and know I can't trace where the proble
My laptop won't let me log into it. It says I'm using the wrong password, but I know im not. How do I get back into my laptop
when i turn on my asus sonicmaster laptop it goes right to enter password and i dont remember it how do i get pass that and ge
Solved! My dell laptop shows password wrong even after entering right password..few days ago I opened it with the same password ...but
How do I remove laptop on board password so that I can enter setup menu
I made a bad decision as well, but didnt pay the money. However, that person put a startup password on my laptop and I have no
I pulled up my old Toshiba Satellite c55 series laptop, but I forgot the BIOS password. Its the first screen that comes up but
I have a Dell Inspirion 1545 laptop that is Administrative password locked I really need some help and I don't have a backup d
Toshiba hard drive in Dell laptop asks for a password that i never set
I used to have a regular password that i always used to log unto my Acer laptop. but one day, i tried using this same password
HAVE A DELL LATITUDE CP LAPTOP XP WITH THE PASSWORDS THAT HAVE BEEN LOST AND I

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS