Solved! Cannot find directory or files

Feb 23, 2021
Hi all

I am running a navigation program called memory map, this uses maps in a quickchart format(qct) which are stored on the Android device, my device is a Ruggex Rhino 2 running Android 5.1, they call it lollipop probably because it sucks. I think there are several issues but this one has me beat. The program is working and accessing the qct files, it states the location of these files is

internal/DMS ----- GB/OS2016 and this folder contains two qct files

So using file manager on the device or with it connected to the Pc I cannot find these files on the device anywhere, although hidden files are supposedly viewable. They must be somewhere otherwise the program would not function but where?

Can anyone with knowledge of Android help please.

Solution
Hi all

I am running a navigation program called memory map, this uses maps in a quickchart format(qct) which are stored on the Android device, my device is a Ruggex Rhino 2 running Android 5.1, they call it lollipop probably because it sucks. I think there are several issues but this one has me beat. The program is working and accessing the qct files, it states the location of these files is

So using file manager on the device or with it connected to the Pc I cannot find these files on the device anywhere, although hidden files are supposedly viewable. They must be somewhere otherwise the program would not function but where?

Can anyone with...

CParsons

Estimable
Staff member
Dec 4, 2019
Hi all

Can anyone with knowledge of Android help please.

Assuming this is the right app, the user guide says you should be creating specific download folders. Additionally, if you have an SD card it might be easier to manage. - https://memory-map.com/mm-android-help3/index.html#t=Loading_Your_Existing_Maps.htm

Solution