cannot restore phone numbers

crystalbuttrfly

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
Have tried all the fixes, all the suggestions, still cannot restore, retrieve phone numbers from my zte android phone. i don't know how they were taken off, i did not delete them, i have had them on for one year, and now all are gone. i don't know what else to do. i tried debug, (not know what i'm doing), tried restore from google and or phone. i am furious, and upset. Maybe if i could figure out how or when this happened? but, i don't know.
they look at contacts as though you mean emails and i mean phone numbers having nothing to do with emails. where could the phone numbers have gone?

Are you talking about your contacts or something else? What happened right before the issue? Did you reset the phone, install or uninstall some app? Did you try contacting your service provider? I've had luck with Verizon when some of my contacts went missing and they were able to get them back. It really depends on where you had those contacts saved.

crystalbuttrfly

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
I FOUND THIS. WOW. THANK YOU FOR ANSWER, BUT, I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT. I JUST SAW ON RIGHT HAND SIDE.
T MOBILE CHANGED MY PHONE NUMBER TO A WRONG NUMBER, AND I HAD TO RETRIEVE THE NUMBER I HAD.
NOW ALL MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE GONE, EXCEPT FOR MY FAVORITES, AND SOME OF THEM GONE TOO. ALSO, EVERYTHING LOOKS DIFFERENT ON PHONE PAGES AND MESSAGE PAGE,

Seems like your phone was reset, did you already contact T-Mobile about this? If your contacts are gone and they were not saved, you would have to re-create them. I have done that before using text messages, just check the conversations and put those numbers in.

crystalbuttrfly

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR RESPONDING. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIND THE THREADS. ANYWAY, I GUESS I WON'T BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM ...IF I'M NOT ABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM FROM THE ANDROID ITSELF. WHEN THEY (T-MOBILE) CHANGED THE NUMBER, MY PHONE NUMBERS WERE ALL GONE. YES, I HAVE MOST OF THE TEXTS, I THINK, BUT, IT WAS IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS THAT I DON'T TEXT TO WHICH ARE MISSING. :( WHAT CAN I DO, NOTHING, I'M SURE NOW. AGAIN MY THANKS AND APPRECIATION FOR YOU TAKING YOUR TIME TO RESPOND.

Ask your carrier for your call history.

crystalbuttrfly

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018

crystalbuttrfly

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
WHEN I CALLED T MOBLE, THEY NEVER SAID THEY COULD GIVE ME CALL HISTORY, ONLY SAID THAT IF I DIDN'T HAVE BACKED UP, I COULD NOT RETRIEVE. I WILL TRY IT, AND HOPE THEY DON'T GIVE ME A STROKE OR HEART ATTACK. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. PASS ME ROUND AND ROUND FOR HOURS. OKAY, I WILL GIVE THAT A TRY. MY CALL HISTORY SHOWS ONLY ABOUT A MONTH OR 2. HOPE THEY CAN HELP AS YOU HAVE. THANK YOU AGAIN #9 :D