Solved! Canon 99D or better lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haiti954

Commendable
Aug 20, 2017
Hey people,

I have a Canon 77D with the 18-55mm kit lens but the videos doesn't seems to look the same after recording, it's either they look darker or brighter after recording but i'm using manual mode. They just don't look the same as what i saw while recording through the screen, what can cause this problem and should i get a better lens like Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 art or Canon 24mm f2.8 prime lens?

What i'm basically asking is that is the Canon 77D not that good for videos or should i get a canon 90D or just better lenses instead. Thank you

Reactions: surbhisharma2
Solution
Keep in mind what the screen shows you is for that specific screen. Any other screen will look different, it's not real life, you are limited to what the screen displays. Screen model, display settings, lighting when you look at it, a lot of things affect what you see on a screen. Using manual mode just lets you control options, does not mean that you will get the same result.
Keep in mind what the screen shows you is for that specific screen. Any other screen will look different, it's not real life, you are limited to what the screen displays. Screen model, display settings, lighting when you look at it, a lot of things affect what you see on a screen. Using manual mode just lets you control options, does not mean that you will get the same result.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.