Can't change minimum and maximum processor state. Power Options. Lenovo T420 Thinkpad

Apr 12, 2018
My pc was running well and I decided to reinstall windows but this time I have problem...
I have windows 10 and my laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad T420

My power plan minimum and maximum processor state are both set to 100% and for some reason i can't change them, they are like stuck to 100%. Even when I try to restore my settings to default the maximum and minumum processor state will still remain at 100%.

I want to change my minimum processor state to 5% and maximum to 80%. I did it everytime after reinstalling windows and this time it just don't work. My laptop is overheating a lot while I'm playing games or just watching videos.

I already tried to reinstall windows for one more time and first thing I did was changing maximum processor state in power options but it didn't let me type other number except 100%.

To be more clear what is my problem, here is recording of it:
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdI2ufG1wNI"][/video]

Solution

might be a limitation from bios that the manufacturer put in.some laptop do have this issue.

might be a limitation from bios that the manufacturer put in.some laptop do have this issue.

Solution