Solved! can't connet to my own wifi after changing the password

Dec 24, 2018
hi guys! unfortunately after changing my wifi's password, i am unable to connect to it. i did change the WEP keys differently from 1 to 4 and i used WEP key 4. How can i fix this? TIA!

Solution
I suggest going into the modem/router settings and make 'sure' of the password you have set for the WiFi. Then change the other back to what it was before you changed it to 4. It is possible that your phone has issues with connecting after that.

Also, make sure you 'forget' the WiFi on the phone, restart the phone (turn it off and back on) and then see if you can connect.
I suggest going into the modem/router settings and make 'sure' of the password you have set for the WiFi. Then change the other back to what it was before you changed it to 4. It is possible that your phone has issues with connecting after that.

Also, make sure you 'forget' the WiFi on the phone, restart the phone (turn it off and back on) and then see if you can connect.

Solution
Dec 24, 2018

Hey thanks a lot! Changed the settings with the same passwords (WEP 1 to 4) but still getting the same problem. :(