Can't get my Samsung smart tv to connect to internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_233

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017
I have a Samsung smart tv model UN32H5500AF I've tried all the network settings the DNS to manual to 8888 8844 4444 all the suggestions complete factory reset and still nothing? Please does anyone have anything that will work

Solution
I have a similar problem my Samsung UE40MU6100 will connect over wifi but not on a wire connection. Humax Box fine on the same wire as is my lap top. Checked the IP settings and the DNS server both in manual mode have done the factory reset, twice still nothing. Software update to version 1138. It detects when the cable is there so must be seeing something. I asked Samsung Online support and they said they would look into it, not holding my breath there. Any suggestions gratefully received before it gets put back in the box and John Lewis can come and pick it up as I guess the network card is bust.

mattshaw08

Prominent
Sep 7, 2017
I have a similar problem my Samsung UE40MU6100 will connect over wifi but not on a wire connection. Humax Box fine on the same wire as is my lap top. Checked the IP settings and the DNS server both in manual mode have done the factory reset, twice still nothing. Software update to version 1138. It detects when the cable is there so must be seeing something. I asked Samsung Online support and they said they would look into it, not holding my breath there. Any suggestions gratefully received before it gets put back in the box and John Lewis can come and pick it up as I guess the network card is bust.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.