Can't remove isearch.omigaplus.com!!!!!!

dansarman99

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Hi!

I have gotten this virus called isearch-omigaplus. It is a search engine which tracks my info and send to 3rd party sources, it slows down my pc, and whenever I click on a page, random adcash advertisements pop-up!

I have tried the following:
- delete isearch from google chrome as first search engine
- click on properties of chrome and remove it from homepage from the settings of chrome
- go on appdata and try to find the omigaplus files

DARN IT NOTHING WORKED. ITS ONLY antivirus companies which help you find the virus but ask you to pay when you actually want to remove it!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!?

Solution
Si it sounds like you do not use any AV or Malware protection software. Perhaps you should? In any event try (https://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/02_r/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAuf2lBRDW07y3z6f96awBEiQA0IngJgg1dDrvG_tV1Aeh-u7WXAQ1QQWyVE7XaFsMrWNiIDYaAl7V8P8HAQ) the free version. Install it and reboot. Run the scan and see if it finds and removes the issue. Also you may need to run it is safe mode and do the same. If this does not work, please get back to the forum for info.

Dogsnake

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
Si it sounds like you do not use any AV or Malware protection software. Perhaps you should? In any event try (https://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/02_r/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAuf2lBRDW07y3z6f96awBEiQA0IngJgg1dDrvG_tV1Aeh-u7WXAQ1QQWyVE7XaFsMrWNiIDYaAl7V8P8HAQ) the free version. Install it and reboot. Run the scan and see if it finds and removes the issue. Also you may need to run it is safe mode and do the same. If this does not work, please get back to the forum for info.

Solution
Did you try to google how to remove it?
The first link by pcthreat has a decent writeup for each browser.
There I dozens of links on how to remove it.
You should also run malware bytes to remove any other viruses/malware you have.

If absolutely nothing else do a full uninstall of chrome and re-download.

aloksan

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015
I am extremely desperate to remove this now as i have searched extensively on google, i have tried malwarebytes, adwcleaner, Kaspersky TDSKiller, adware-removal-tool 3.9.1, avast is installed after infection. Please help.